Friday, December 3, 2010

Last day in Utar

Peace LOGO










Today is my last day in campus
I started get used to the weather, people,my room & the environment here
But, now I am gonna leave soon
So sad~~~
Feel so hard to leave
Our moral campaign just done by all of us
I feel happy & i really appreciate every moment that i spent with my group mates & dear
My dear helps me alot
Give me support although i didnt do anything while he is doing his campaign
But, he nvr blame me and volunteer to wake up early bring me go to have breakfast in the morning
He usually cannot get up early in the morning & not enough sleep all the time
But, he did for me =D
We went through our hard time & now we going to graduate soon
I will miss u,my friends
Thinking back, the road is not easy
Is about 4 years studies time
Not 4 days
I really learn alot
Although we have conflict btw groups ,friends and so on
It is normal la because different people have different characteristic


Next, I am going to show the pictures in our Moral campaign
I had a break-through today
I nvr deface myself for 24years
Arhh...I used the eye liner to draw flecks on my face
It is hard but i have to do it for the entertain purpose

I acted as Ah Lian, My daddy is Ah Beng




Ending part
Unforgettable & memorable campaign in UTAR



Salute for all of YOU that had give us support & had made the miracle happened.. Thank you for co-operation XD

No comments: