Monday, December 20, 2010

Tualang SeaFood

We never come Tualang eat Seafood before
This is the first time and the last time I think =P
Thanks to our driver- Mr. Chen Adrian & his wiffy Ms. Charlie Lo
Bring us here ^^

We ate at this Restaurant called Luen Fong

This Pic I took while we going to Tualang
Stupid Chan had spoilt my picPhotobucket


I am wearing a super long eyelashes today
I bought it from The Face Shop last time
It just can wear one time I think cox after this I soak it in the water for one day
And it spoilt,so sadPhotobucket


Look at my super Big Eyes + Super Big Prawn
Errm...No image..hehe

Dish 1Dish 2
(They so gan jiong,grab most of the prawns before take this pic)

Dish 3
Dish 4
Dish 5
Dish 6
All of Us
And the amount of the bill shocked me!!

Thank You & I wont come again unless I'm rich enough to eat Seafood
Pok kai jorPhotobucket

No comments: