Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Customized calender for my dearest




























Super duper lazy to rotate it
I just recover them from my stupid memory card
Thank you for someone who introduce me the recovery software =)
It helps alot
Most of my pics save 
Thanks God~!!
My third card reader sacrifice  X.x
 I admit is all my fault bacause I used to plug it at my computer 
and let it just stay there for 10hours
Anyway, I am going to buy another new one to replace it

I would apologize if my pic trouble u
but pls forgive me
I am tired for waiting the recovering process from evening until now
Ok~ off to bed now ZzzZZzzz 
Good night world ~ 


5 comments:

ahyee said...

很特别...很美丽...我很喜欢咯...

Vivian's Princess Diary said...

真的??谢谢你~~❤

ai ai ai ai ai said...

i rotate right rotate left and end up pening liao!!!!!!!! hahaha

Vivian's Princess Diary said...

wahahahahha....
fed up d

Rajan Mhatre said...

Many thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love learning much more on this topic.I hope we get new updates related to the blog.
Customised Drinkware