Friday, November 12, 2010

Liese Products

Yoooo..Vivian got the mood back..
Is shopping mood!!
Seriously I spent alot today Y.Y
But I am happy cause finally i got my Liese Bubble hair color
That i dreamt so long bout it..
Guess what, I bought a new color for my hair
Marshmallow Brown..
(Rm37.90 @ Guardian)


I had listen to tons of positive word-of-mouth bout this product
Now,is my turn to try it out..
It is bubble form and is very easy to dye too..
That's why I am so desperately want to try
Just pray that it wont damage my hair la..
By the way, I bought another Liese hair product too..
That is Hair Cocktail Lite (moisturising hair serum)(Rm31.90 @Guradian)
It's belongs to non-sticky type.
I was totally attracted by its packaging
The color of the serum and the smell is so sweet,like fruits..
Juicy look,bla bla bla....I am excited..=)




In fact, I wanted to buy all of its hair products
But actually I dun have much money
Because I am still a POOR student


Besides, special thank to Wendy who concern bout me ><>
See...It is getting better..I think can certified as fully recover..
Yeah..I know is disgusting..I am sorry to show u all this
But this is the evidence to show that i am alright ma...
Hehe..XD


5 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

you are welcome dear....
add a chat box in ur blog la....

ai ai said...

tat bubble color very nice le .. me oso using it .. wahaha ... anyway, ur kaki so geli lar ~~~ ><

Vivian's Princess Diary said...

Wendy, I am noob la..dunno how to put chat box la...lolx..
Ai Ai : Ya..I heard u said this product not bad ma den i feel like wanna try lo...Hahahaha

w3ndY 温迪 said...

I teach u lo...
very easy only ma....
or like last time lo...
i do it for u....

Vivian's Princess Diary said...

Lazy la...I will pass it to u..wakakaka