Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mont Bleu Residence


The first day look..FORMAL ATTIRE
Sarah & M3








I can feel that my blog is getting bored..
I am sorry, my dear readers...........>.<
But now I bring a good news for u guys..
YEAH~~~
I had completed my assignment
Guess that I have plenty of time to write more
Last week, I worked as part-time at Ipoh for 3 days
U guys must curious bout what job/work I am doing,right?
I am the one who need to prepare the foods & "watch" the foods
On the first day, Sarah & me were in charge of the game
From second & third day, I was assigned to prepare the foods




This is a event of Sunway City which wanted to promote show houses
The performance,game,foods all are free of charge..
I went into the show house and took some pics too..
The design of the house was excellence
Really impressed me
Between, nice to meet Sarah there..
She is a friendly & pretty girl
And she is my dear's best friend too
My dear work as photographer
Let u guys see his handsome look....^^


Curi tulang-ing

We went Pizza Hut right after we get our salary
My dear treat me eat leh...appreciate..^^
Cheese.....My favorite...Yummy...Unforgettable taste..Recommended by Vivian

U guys really have to try this..It's so tasty..I totally fall in love with this cheesy pizza...

No comments: