Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Special Day =)

Nothing to do so SS lo..



Dinner...Not delicious =(


The wall reminds us to recycle


I just come back from Ipoh
Exhausted =.=..
My dear & me were watched 2 movies today
From 3pm we started to head to Ipoh Jusco
Unstoppable is the movie talking bout the real story of railway
He wanted to watch this movie desperately..
Megamind is the comedy cartoon which talking bout Hero..
Both movies are our target...hehe..
So we watched both & we have our sing-k session..
Honestly 2 hours is not enough for us to sing..


Between, Unstoppable & Megamind movies are recommend by Me..
Both are the movies U MUST watch..
Nvr regret~~Both movies never fail me
Unstoppable movie really make me feel very gan jiong until hard to breath
We shopping at Watsons & Guardian drug stores
I like to shop in both stores because there are alot of products that i m interested with
And I like to try new products..^^
I think Watsons & Guardian really very success to earn girl's money >.<Outfit of the day >.<..actually the white dress I bought it last year..Nvr wear it until today..I match with grey coat which also bought it 2 years ago..Then suddenly the idea of both match together comes to my mind then become like this jor..kekekeke...
Merry Christmas in advance =)

Love u all~~

2 comments:

38 ai said...

hahaha ~ 38 lor ... watch 2 movie continued ... tat day i go to watch skyline .. the nxt moview i think watch is harry porter le ... unstoppable is talk bou wat ar ? i heard many ppl say nice wo ....

Vivian's Princess Diary said...

Lolx...Skyline is stupid alien movie la..U wasted ur money & time jor...Unstoppable is talking bout the train cannot stop due to the human's mistake lo...u can watch the trailer at Youtube..=) U should go to watch it..