Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The First Interview










I went to KL with my dear yesterday
Actually
I get a call last few days from Public Bank
They asked me to go for an interview
This is my first interview after my University life
Nervous is normal action
We went there by KTM
My dear was tired to become a driver all the time
Thus, we bought 2 superior ticket which cost us Rm20 per person
My interview at 11am so we wake up at 4am & 5.09am train depart from Kampar
Damn sleepy wehh...>.<

We reach there at 7.35am
Then ate expensive Nasi Lemak in KL Sentral
My dear never experience LRT before
So he is excited while we went KLCC by LRT
He said the feeling was like sitting a roller coaster
Haha...I was laughing at him
All the stores in KLCC not yet open & we just sat at outside
Too early already..
We found a way to the Menara Public Bank
Just 5 min time
We reached there but there were no seat for us
Accidentally, we met his friends there
Came for interview also
I followed them to HR department
My dear wait for me at down stair

The process of interview is around 20min per person
I wait almost 1 hour there only my turn
There are 2 interviewers inside the room
Asked so many questions
Such as :
What is your strength?
Which area u think u need to improve?
Why u dont want work with your dad since your dad is a businessman.
What is the biggest challenge for u?
What will u do to reach a monthly target?
Why u think u suitable to sales?
BLA BLA BLA~~~

I just simply answered the questions
They said will give me a notice before 2-3 weeks time
My dear's friend has more terrible questions
Such as:
Why u want to choose mortgage loan?
What is the project around here?
How u know the customer is potential customer?
How u get potential customer?
How u convinced them?
How much the project?
How much target u fight for every month?

Dude,What do u think for the questions?
I feel crazy & stupid la..
How I know how much the project?
How I know the target?
I dont have experience wehh..I am fresh graduate leh
Noob....=.=

Anyway, this is just my personal opinion

After Interview, we went to

KLCC ---->Pavillion--->Fahrenhit --->Sg. Wang--->Low Yat--->Times Square

No extra money for shopping this month
It makes me "moodless"
Sobs Sobs~~ Plus suddenly heavy rain at there
My dear get wet while protecting me with the small umbrella
We just window shopping for a while & he was complaining at there
So we decided to go Red Box
Ya..This is the only place we can rest & enjoy the session
Student price only Rm9+ per person
So cheap ^^
We sang almost 4 hours at Low Yat Red Box
The rush to Times Square to take Monorail
I've took some pictures with the Christmas design in the mall
Dear was so cute while taking monorail
His first time to use this transport
After reached KL Sentral, I bought 2 pieces of cheese cakes at Secret Recipe =)
Satisfy with the trip

When my dear hold my hand
I feel like I am the blissful person in the world
The feeling so warmth & I' m lovin it ^^
Thank you for accompany me for the interview
I really really appreciate it
Keep it in my heart what u have done for me
End with Happy & exhausted mood




















































No comments: