Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Klang 1 day TriP WiTh FRieNds

It has been a long time I never meet my Primary school friends
So glad to see them still in good condition
All of them already complete their studies and start to earn money
I am the last one..My daddy said 不怕慢,只怕站
Daddy, I will come out to share your burden soon
I my family members..

On 23-05-2010
I went to Klang second times in this month
This time with my primary school friends
Specially thanks to our driver /trip's guider---Ah Yap
He contributed alot..
With his Mitsubishi Lancer, we have safe and comfortable journey..

MITSUBISHI LANCER
Special type of Bak Kut Teh
Another type of Bak Kut Teh..
My Primary school's friends..5 of us

Enjoy Haagen-Daz with my sister
DELICIOUS~~I love sweet stuff
Really enjoy my day with my friends and my lovely sister..
mucks~~


No comments: