Monday, May 17, 2010

I-City

Today is my last day in Klang..
Later I'm goin to Damansara find my best friend-Yu Ai
This morning I helped my sister wash her clothes
Just hang the clothes at outside not more than 15 min
It started to rain..zzzz
waste my effort..
My sister's roommate come back and bring me go out eat my brunch
Hungry~~

Klang Bak Kut Teh
I stayed at here for few days already but haven try out the original Klang bak kut teh
So finally 4 of us go to the food stall and try it..
Abit different compare with Kampar bak kut teh
1 thing I want to emphasis here is about the price..
RM23 for 4 person,wow..so cheap..^^

After our dinner, we start our journey to I-city
People mountain people sea o..
I recommend all my friends should go there have a look
really pretty oo..
I like the atmosphere and the design at there..
Soooo romantic..



The lighting of the trees so colourful...

No comments: