Tuesday, May 11, 2010

我金宝家的BUBU

This is last year when Bubu come to my house..
She still small..Compare the foot and her size...

Pic down there is Bubu's friend oo..She likes this very much..Look alike,right?
Sometime when Bubu in good mood then she will play with u with her toy..
U can throw and she will pick up and bring it back to you..Cute leh..
That's why all my house members also love her..Sayang her very much.. This is the bao bei in my Kampar house,belongs to my housemates ---Sam & Jenise..






This Cute puppy is my house member oo...super cute..is a "she" ^^
Did you guys realize she is wearing a pampers? Yeah,she is wearing it for 2 weeks due to her "aunty" visiting her currently..

I miss her so much..Will see her again after sem break..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute eh.. hehehe...

Vivian's Princess Diary said...

Ya..she is our cute baby...hehe..thank u