Sunday, December 25, 2011

Feliz Navidad~ ~ carolling during Christmas eve

It is a great experience
A lots of teenager including me la XD..


This is the lyrics of those songs
we move house to house
we met this 2 cute boys
Doremon + Tiger

Elayne & me spent some times to take pic with the Doremon
But he dont want us to touch him
see the red arrow? 
he is hiding 

Finally Elayne catch him
force him to take a pic
but look at his body language
He dont wan people touch him

In the end, his mom hug him
I take this opportunity to take a pic with him
he is acting cute there ^^


 
Tasty puff~~



each family can get a gift from pastor
With carol partners

The pretty boss

Sing, sing, sing


Angel of the day~
Outfit of the day
I bought my dress from China
Winter dress, feel so warm ~


My new necklace from Vincci accessories 
Vintage feel ~ I love it
Grey Stocking from China too..
Christmas feel ~~
Snowflake pattern
I love stocking






2 comments:

东方小鱼 said...

WOW~~ i love the snow flakes legging!!! Nice nice~~

Vivian's Princess Diary said...

^^... Thank u~~I need to keep the legging inside my wardrobe until end of this year oly can wear..haha...only wear during christmas