Thursday, December 22, 2011

Daidomon Japanese BBQ Restaurant


This is my first time enter to this restaurant
It located in Great Eastern Mall
Indeed, the mall is not hard to find it
I've never been here before
Kinda surprise because inside the mall got alot of shops
I thought it is just an office
Again, thanks for Everyday for giving me a great chance to try this
Thanks for my dear too
He treats us a great meal

Before enter



I ❤ the relaxing environment

It is special because it is Ala Carte Buffet
u can order based on the menu
u also can pick up ur favorite foods at buffet area
There are curry, fried rice, salad, sushi...

I prefer order my favorite foods from the menu
Recently, I addicted to Korean BBQ
It tastes good when u use the salad vege wrap the Chicken BBQ + garlic
U gonna love it ~!!!








starting BBQ ourself



Hi, I am sauce..

U definitely can ask waitress for cleaning if ur "wok" already over burn
They are helpful ~~

After a short break,
u can go to the counter there to take ice-cream of the day
I get Chocolate chips ice-cream
My favorite~~^^

took a pic before we leave

U can see how big is the mall
= ^^ =

No comments: