Saturday, March 19, 2011

Telesales



The first time ever i work as a telesales agent
My job is to ask ppl to buy product from me over the phone
It is so challenging for me
Customer cant see ur face over the phone
They just only can listen to ur voice
The only thing u can do is just use ur voice to convice ur customer
Hmm..
The first day I start to call customers
The feeling like I never make call before
It is so hard for me to press the button to make call
My heart beating so fast

Oh yeah..
The rejection from customers is normal thing for us to face it everyday
What I can say here is I am so damn negative after work from 9.30am-6.30pm
Somemore,
we all need to stay back until 7.30pm if no sales for the whole day
If cant get a sales within this 1 hour, OT cant claim
I feeling that I had been cheated to this company, seriously!!!

For sure, stress surrounding me everyday
I need to handle customer's objection

压力是有的,
一直被拒绝
真的很不好受
可是没有一个人
不是因为挫折
而成长的嘛

在这里,
我慢慢克服了心里的不安
虽然手还是冰冷的
日子总是要过
我想我可以克服的~

No comments: