Monday, November 14, 2011

Dolly Wink ~❤

I want Dolly Wink eyes lashes badly since the products displayed at Sasa
I owned my very first Dolly Wink lashes on July, bought by him.
If u miss out my post, here it is 
And today, I am going to tell u 
I bought 3 of them!!!
Actually there are 8 of them 
But since it is kinda pricey and  my budget is limited
So I just bought 
No 1 Dolly Sweet
No 2 Sweet Girly
No 3 Natural Girly 




Tsubasa Masuwaka is a model which appearing in several Gyaru magazines such as Popteen.
What is Gyaru ??
Gyaru fashion is a type of Japanese street fashion.
Gyaru fashion is typically characterized by dyed hair (blonde/ light brown) , decorated nail & make up
The makeup consists of dark eyeliner & dramatic eyelashes. (Wikipedia)
She is now a wife and mother
Tsubasa has her own brand of make up called Candy Doll which is my next target ^^
Dolly Wink is another brand which more focus on eyelashes


 She is gorgeous ~
 My idol 




No. 1 Dolly Sweet


No. 3 Natural Girly 

No. 2 Sweet Dolly

My next target is Dolly Wink eyeliner =)


I've already tried 2 types of eyelashes
Here are some of my pics ~
 This one is No.3 Natural Girly ~


 And this one is No.1 Dolly Sweet
Erm..My bottom lash abit cacat
No Gyaru feel cause my hair is not blonde
Did you realize that I've already change my hair color?
Is dark brown!
my hair looks more healthier than last time,right?
Hmm... My last hair color was brown too
but it will fade day by day..
Maybe I didn't use the color shampoo to protect it, I guess?
I really beh tahan then straightly go to the hair saloon 
& requires for the darker color 


And now I'm using Loreal color shampoo to protect my hair color
Don't want the same mistake get back to me again

Opps...Forget to introduce the bottom lashes 
I bought this from Sasa one..
The sales girl recommend it
After I tried it, i feel regret...
I regret that why I just buy 2 boxes??
I should buy more than 2
This is fantastic!!

Kiss me brand bottom lashes 

Kji & Co's product
Finally I get it ^^
Well, Kji & Co products were manufactured in USA, Japan or Italy
It has high reputation around the world
B Firm 5, an award-winner in Anugerah Kecantikan Untukmu Cosmopolitan 2008, which is made from 100% pure plant extracts for neck, face & body firming, will help to improve the problems. Enhanced with nanotechnology, it is rich in Vitamin E, extracts of Centella Asiatic, Pueraria Mirifica and cucumber in order to stimulate the production of women’s estrogen hormone. Once applied on the desired area, a warm & tingling sensation can be felt followed by the results after 5 minutes.
Benefits:
  • Visible cleavage in 3mins.
  • Firming and Enlargement.
  • Enlarge your breast naturally. Up to 3cup sizes.
  • Noticeable results instantly.
  • Migration of fats from the underarms and back to reveal a slimmer upper body.
  • Lightens discoloration on the armpit and groin area.
  • No adverse side effect

This is what I found from the website..
I'm gonna try it ~~^^


No Sasa in this month!!!
(ToT) 

No comments: