Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dolly Wink eyes lashes from Koji









I wish to buy Koji Dolly Wink eye lashes long time ago
Due to the price of it, I stop to buy it
But today, I feel like wan to reward myself
So just walk in to Sasa and buy it
My dear said he want to sponsor me
Yeah~Thank u so much ^^
I heard that there are free eye lashes application in Sasa
So just wan to try their skill


Before
Acting nervous face ~~



The sales girl explaining to me

draw eyes liner first



See? The upper part and the lower part of eyes lashes
Normally, There only sell both upper/ lower part in one package
but this time is different cox Koji Dolly Wink comes out a limited edition
Whereby u can get 1 package with 1 upper 1 lower + 1 pinky lovely box
u can place ur eyes lashes in the lovely box



started the upper part first



see the different?
My eyes become more bigger


left the lower part

This is the cute package

Sales girl already done the lower part..
She has good skill in eyes lashes application
Do u see the different btw with & without lower part?



zoom



Finally done =)
I am satisfy with my big eyes





Ohya, forget to tell u guys about the price
It is Rm65.90
1 pair of upper part+ 1 pair of lower part + box
If u pay by Public Bank credit card,u can directly enjoy 10% discount

2 comments: