Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Anissa Da Vinci

Thanks to MyDeal for giving me a chance to try this
I bought the deal with my sister
Normally if you want to buy this LED Lip Gloss at the counter
It costs Rm69 but mydeal's offer a great price

Only Rm49 each

Only 2 Anissa Da Vinci counter in Malaysia - Fahrenheit 88 and Sunway Pyramid




I choose 2 different colors
which are Sweet Pink for myself
Tangerine for my sister

The red gift box seems very familiar?
I almost lost them (lip gloss) in Sunway
Click here if u want to know the story



What is the different btw Anissa Lip Gloss and other brand?

Anissa Lip Gloss is very famous in Taiwan now
It is a lip gloss which recommend by celebrities


The formula enriched by hyaluronic acid,
vitamin C,vitamin E and nourishing extracts moisturizes lip
without being too heavy or greasy.
The most amazing part is it has a LED light on top when u open up the cover.
The sweetest part is it also has a mirror at the side

So that you can apply lip gloss when u in the dark place/ club.
Every swipe of color provides hydration and it gives me a healthy lip

here are the colors u can get from the counter
I wish I can have all of them





Awesome,right?
I love it so much
女人我最大also recommend this
U can actually click here to watch it



No comments: