Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just Berrys@Sunway Pyramid Asia Avenue

Justberrys Dessert House definitely will pleasant your day with their Durian Cendol + Mango Loh Loh
It is a small shop which you can relax yourself with your friends after a tiring walk 
I love those sweet & delicious dessert 
I bought the coupon from Everyday again.
Just want to have a try here
Dessert delight my day =)



 Variety of  Loh Loh

The icon of Justberrys - Cherry?




 Yummy ~! It is delicious..
I love Durian ^^

 Another day specially come for Justberrys dessert house


 There is a story behind this red paper bag
I put it on the table

 Come with him around 9pm+
Planning to watch "In Time" but just left front seat.

 redeem the same dessert
Mouthwatering ~~

 After finish the dessert
We go take car
He pay the parking ticket & waiting our turn to get out from the building
Suddenly, something reminds me of the red paper bag
OMG, I leave it on the table at Justberrys 
I was like a mad girl running back to the shop 
The shop already close 
my hand is shaking & after get in the car
I started to cry
I'm so careless & I'm mad with myself
I called the Justberrys's boss after home
He told me that he kept it for me already
The chinese word in my mind is “出门遇贵人”
He's really a nice guy =)
I'm lucky & glad ~
Thanks for his kindness~
Pls support his shop ya 
Have a try at his shop


No comments: