Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nail Art

Having my last week in this long semester
Such a long time I didnt update my blog
Pass up all our assignment & done our presentation
I am Free~~~
So i started to change my nails's "clothes"
hehe...
Every week I change different color and pattern for my nails






I bought all of this online
Really enjoy the process when "make up" my nails
The french nail very easy to do only
First u need to get the sticker

Only costs me RM2.20 and I used 5 pieces for my nails
I reused it again for my both hands..
Kinda convenient,fast and easy

Then, I sticked 3 "diamonds" at my thumb..
U guys can try it in your house o..
Now, my nails become so cute =)
Yeah...Happy day..

Next target=

2 comments:

Jayne said...

just found out ur blog recently. haha. Nice nail art, next time teach me how to do it ya. lolz.

Vivian's Princess Diary said...

hehe...okok...no problem..thanks for ur support ya..hehe