Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Library

I think some of you might not believe I go Library study

Most of my friends thinking that I only will go “Library” which located at The Curve

The Library is a pub

But now I am heading to the REAL Library which located inside my university

I forced to go there due to my Sifu will study at Library

I need his help to complete my subject

The subject really drives me crazy..

He is the person who can clear my ambiguousness for the particular subject

Yes.. He is my housemates which is the youngest & smartest in my house

My sifu - Chen Adrian

I can’t believe we can study until the day become dark

Only we get out from the library

I am so hardworking, huh?

This is the view I take before leave library

Another view is the sunset

Pretty leh..=)



My nail with new clothes Pinkie

I love this colour so much

That’s why I already bought 2 bottles for this colour

Hehe..Bling bling & sweet sweet..

The background of my nails is BCG model

For the subject SMPC( strategic marketing planning & control)

I repeating memorise the model ..


No comments: