Tuesday, July 6, 2010

RUSHING OoOoo

This week is a busy week for me
A lot of assignment still pending..
Feel hard to breathe..
next week another 3 mid-term tests coming...
Argh...I want my life back...
I want shopping..
Almost explode..



Last week is our brother- Chan's birthday
Of course, we celebrated with him at Gold Label with a lil present
Oh ya, I almost forget I went to visit my lovely friend at Bidor too
Her baby girl is so cute..
My lovely friend helped me to bring back curry bread which very famous in Kampar to my family, appreciated!

She gave me a Sasa tinnie Mascara..
I got a lot of Mascara already..hehe
Feel excited because I can try a new product again..yeah yeah..

Following up I will introduce u guys a place to go..
New entertainment for me at Kampar..
**Stay tuned**

No comments: