Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another fun day for me..=P





We went to Ipoh on monday and watched a movie together with my friends
Tom Cruise in the action-comedy"Knight & Day"
Seriously, I have some comment bout the movie
I feel that the movie is abit exaggerate
Why I say so? hmm...u better go watch it first den u will know why
Every time I go to Jusco shopping
I will definately cannot control myself to bring back some stuff
Rmb I already dye my hair into Gold Brown?
Ya this is the reason I need a brow pencil
I wanna to turn my brow color into natural brown to match with my hair
Girl is like that =P I am born to be a shopaholic..kekeke
Charlie bought a empro eye liner & I bought a empro brow pencil
we get a eyebrow embroidery service voucher from empro
It worth Rm100 but we don't need it
So anyone who is interest with the eyebrow service can get the voucher from me
Because we really don't need it, no extra charge from us =]
My dear brings us to green town there to hv our dinner
I like the environment there..feel romantic


My dear is improving alot
He treat me nicely even just a small deal..
He is so sweet & i feel warmth..^^
I love my dear,no doubt..

No comments: