Sunday, June 27, 2010

This week is a great week

Food Carnival held in Utar block A there
After class we went there have a look
Glad that got Charlie, Adrian and Daron accompany me
Daron treat me eat Ice Kacang..
Seriously, the taste was not nice..It costs Rm3
but it makes me felt fresh because we walked under the sun
Undeniable,this week is a super hot day,melting...


I bought Hair dye at Guardian there,See han my lovely roommate dye for me..
It was not successful at the first time den i force to buy another box with same color to dye again
Finally done..the color is Gold Brown..satisfy with it..blond hair..
Thank u my dear roommate..mucks..

My housemates & my dear & me went to Pizza Hut on sat.
Have fun^^my dear spent every single moment on me this few days
I like to stick with him..hehe..
So in the end, my dear don't have extra time to do his assignment..xP



I went for service on sunday.
We got special guests from GMT
They came from different countries and share their story with us
They are so nice and friendly
I impressed alot,I love them..
One of a sister-Sarah prayed for me
Touched by the holy spirit
I had just cried & feel better already
I released my feeling..Thanks God



No comments: