Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Career Exploration Week

Hmm...Kinda happy cox this week met with my primary school friend--Eng Chin
I wish to meet my old friends as many as possible before I graduate
New target for this year...lolx

= Career Exploration Week=
All the activity held in Block A
I attended jobstreet talks & learned some important things about the future
I wanna share few at here
About the resume:
Don't modify your height & weight
Don't put religion
Don't be humble when u describe your experience of work
Contact details must be clear
Zero typo/grammar error
Formatting of the resume (structured)

Interview:
Do your homework
Make sure attend it
Be on time
Go prepared
Turn off hp
Firm hand shake
Smile
Sit straight
Eyes contact
Answer question calmly& Confidently
When ask if there any questions, ASK!! must prepare questions before u go
Don't ask about the pay

Clinique has a booth here but unfortunately we had no time to take a look
Other than career fair, at block C also got the PC fair
There selling speakers,phones,accessories,laptop's bags and etc.
Thanks my dear accompany me..feel warm
My dear apply Utar Debit Card today
The service at Public Bank at Block C is very nice
They are friendly and truly answer our questions..
Ohya almost forget,when we passed by Block B there, we saw a mobile book store
It is a van with a lot of books..Majority is Chinese books
I took pic there..feel interesting about the van =P
Block A career fair,Block B book fair and Block C PC fair

No comments: