Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Service

Last night See Han & M3 went old town pasar malam with Koon Eu & Steven
First time we went out together
What a nice experience..=]
On the next day, my dear bring me to Ipoh eat dim sum
But too bad the restaurant full of people..
I feel not comfortable while waiting at there
So we just leave and go to 大树脚

I ordered singapore mee hoon
Delicious nia...yummy^^





I need to practice songs as a back-up singer for Sunday service so we have to rush back
quite tired today because I woke up at 7am+ in the morning
then rush here and there..
Finally complete my work
Today's worship was awesome ..Thanks for our worship leader- Wendy and the Band

We cook 4 dishes as a encouragement for dinner..
Eat until very full..
Every time when I think of my dear
The smile deep from my heart will shows on my face
Is this called 幸福的微笑? =P
Going to sleep soon..
Night night everyone

No comments: