Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fashionable Goods

Seriously, since I start to wear color contact lens
I tried to avoid wear the normal lens
It is because the color lens will make my eyes looks more bigger and brighter
Furthermore the price of color lens so affordable for me
What i mean here is the lens that u can purchase online
And u can wear it up to 1 year
But it depends la, for hygiene purpose,better throw after 3 months
I prefer Japan Barbie lens..16MM
Now i quite headache because I still have 6 boxes of the normal lens
How am I going to finish it? Gosh~~


The next thing I would like to share here is the current trend
Do u guys know what is the most fashionable goods in this season?
Yeah, Is Denim or Jeans ..
丹宁色
In fact,I
long pant Jeans ..It is easier to match with any types of shirt..
When I rushing to school then it is no time for me to think what to match
So the best solution is I will wear a T-shirt and a long pant Jeans..
Looks casual..^^



I Lace & Chiffon madly..For me, Lace & Chiffon represents sweet, soft and sexy..
Here is few of my Lace & Chiffon Collection




Maybe u guys will find that most of My Collection is One-piece dresses
I
One-piece dress same as most of the Japanese girl
I am a big fan of One-piece dresses
The first reason is easily to dress up when u rush for date, no need to think what to match
Second is sweet
Third is more comfortable and feminine

I think that's all I would like to share..

2 comments:

eeling said...

m oso used 2wear color lense tat can mk eyes bigger...haha...like it much..or u cn sell ur lense...haha

Vivian's Princess Diary said...

Thanks for ur comment ya..appreciate it..
I not selling any lens la but i can help u guys buy la...hehe..
I cant go out without lens edi...=P