Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shopping days..yeah





Such a long period I didn't update my blog..
The reason is because I went to KL by Friday..
My dear don't want I go by bus so he fetch me go
and forced to cancel his football game with his friends..
Actually I knew he kinda sad with it,little guilty ..
on that night, Yu Ai invited me and my dear lim teh with her friends
Then we went to Royal Oak, It caused me drunk @.@
The next day, we went Mid-Valley to shopping madly..
At Nichii there, I spent around Rm200+ for formal clothes+ 1 coat
Then at TopShop spent Rm50,ICON Rm30
Watsons RM60 for the Shiseido sun protection cream
Rm45 for accessory
We desperately want to eat Durian
but the Durian buffet there not available for weekend
disappointed..╭(╯3╰)╮
felt glad because I can meet my old friends Emily Bao ,Esther Ang and Look Chee Fai at Asia Cafe.
Emily Bao gave me 2 free movie ticket vouchers of GSC^^
Thank u Yu Ai so friendly let us live at her house
Before we back to Kampar, we went to Giza mall there de Adonis wash face
Yu Ai gv a free voucher for me ..hehe..thanks my hou ji mui
This is the effect after wash at there..my face become so bright

After that we went to a innovative steamboat shop have dinner

This is the design of my nail this week..hehe

很开心有这么多的好朋友。。我觉得好幸福哦。。开心~~~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦

No comments: