Tuesday, July 27, 2010

make up ♪♥♫٩(◕‿‿◕)۶❤

A couple of weeks ago, I shop for my dress & formal attire
Now i starting to buy make up tools such as those brushes,eyes lashes and nail accessory..
I am a full time shopaholic..=PP
This week my nail change a new look..hehe
Last week we went to Bon Odori but unfortunately Sia's car got problem
After we reached Ipoh den Sia's car need to rest awhile so we can't go the Japanese festival
We have foods & drinks while wait for Sia's car to cool down
Actually we planned to watch a movie before we go back
but no ticket..so we go yum cha at the place which my dear bring me go at the first time
Our memories..
Just now my sister and me chat for 1 hour for the booty that we bought in this month
She is serious than me..shopaholic no.2 haha
By the way, I putting the Pomeranian puppy in my wish list..
I wish i can rear a puppy
Because it can accompany and entertain me
But I don't think I can afford it now..
hmm... wishing upon the star

This is 公主李,模仿Koji 假睫毛No 1 & 3 ,睫毛很轻哦,眼尾加长呢^^
这是我指甲的新衣啦。。=)

No comments: