Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Clinique star tour

This few days our line keep disconnected cause me hard to upload the pic and share with all of u
My mood so fluctuated 1 week before period
Sometimes smile,sometimes cried
What to do? My EQ not high so I also duno how to control my temper
We keep on argue and I don't satisfied everything he did
Maybe I just need a little concern and his response when i need him
But...Sometimes Love just ain't enough
I mess up with this relationship, felt like given up
I don't rmb how many days I ate Maggie mee for my breakfast
Well, he don't care..I feel like wanna to cry out loud

That day I went to school with Jenise
Clinique Star Tour set their booth at east gate there
We so excited & took a look at there
We both get free gift from the clinique girl
I was informed that if buy Rm30 voucher for make up and get the free door gift worth Rm130
After make up by the expert and can get a close-up pic.
Btw, u also can get a chance to being on the CLEO magazine's cover girl
There are so many pretty girls crazy about Clinique=)
Take a look at the pic below




No comments: