Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yin big day part 2 ๑۩۩๑


The second celebration with Annie
The Doafe Restaurant located near to the Overtime 

Have some camwhore while waiting for the foods


This is the first time I came here
I heard they said before Doafe was Magic restaurant
Have some expectation on their foods
Since the environment here not bad


This is my spaghetti 
Add extra spaghetti with no extra charge




Is huge ~!!!!

Chicken chop with black pepper sauce
 

Fish and chips ..Not bad



a see through kitchen in front me

Bar 

Entrance





certificates hanging on the wall



cheese tarts to replace birthday cake






Ms. Lim~

Is time to go back home ~



Rating for the foods : 
Service: 




Camwhore with Mimi
She staying at home alone for whole day
gonna reward her with my kiss

。◕‿-。 






No comments: