Saturday, October 15, 2011

Some pics from Canon G12





Some of my friends asking me what is the function of Canon G12
In fact, I am not a professional photographer
I just like to camwhore & snap down the special moment
Instead of storing memories in my head
I would like to storing memories in memory card

Ok, back to the topic~
I love to have a portable camera with me
Since my Sony camera already got something wrong with it's engine
So I decided to buy another to replace it
It takes me around 2-3 months to decide which to buy
Finally, I choose Canon G12
The color is so sharp & it is just like a little DSLR for me
Seriously, this camera is abit heavy for me

The function in G12


1. Miniature effect movie shooting
It means that user can select a focus range in the menu. The areas above & below the selected range are blurred, giving the miniature effect ~
Some sort like this =)

Erm..my models are not professional, hope u guys don't mind~ ^^


2. Smile Detection and wink self timer shooting
It means that when Smile Detection is switched on
The camera will shoot when it detects a smile without the shutter button being pressed.
It is amazing =)
3. Color Accent
Keep only selected color & change others to black & white.



4. Fish Eye Effect

Let the picture do the explanation~
My cute friend ~

5. Poster Effect
with flash
The face looks like oily 1


without flash
better?


6. Super Vivid Color Mode
shoots with vivid color
look at the picture, the color inside become sharp especially yellow..


The function still got many many more


With micro


Black & white



Auto mode

I love this pic most but I forgot what mode I using =)
Hope u guys enjoy ~!
Do some research at Google if you're interested ya

No comments: