Thursday, October 6, 2011

Catherine Big day ^^



This post should be update on September
but since I'm too busy so postpone until today
I'm sorry, Catherine
We went there for celebrate her birthday
Thirtytwo bistro& bar which located at Puchong
The name is special ^^
I found that alot of nice restaurant around the Bandar Puteri, Puchong.
You may come here to try all the restaurant
& tell me which is the best

Before we step in the restaurant
The board showing that the list of set dinner


inside there~ The environment is romantic



Oh yeah, I'm too hungry & cant wait anymore
started reading the menu

My appetizer -Canon Lens XD







Too bad, Mei Yuan got event so she can't join us that night


Our "pig leg" birthday girl!!!! Catherine with her husband
Lovely couple ^^


My sister's fish and chips

Mine, Pasta


I 'm ready to eat!!

Js just sitting in front of me~
He like to pose in front the camera ^^
Last but not least,
Dessert ~~~
This is not mine but my sister's
Strawberry flavor


Before leaving the restaurant
Take a pic with birthday girl

Next, we going to check in Neway, Puchong
Gonna be a long night for us
11pm-5am (=.=)
Nevermind, we still young^^

Kelvink =) He is sick, poor Kelvink



A doremon cheese cake reach at the right time

Birthday girl with Doremon cake




Why we pose like this?
Since Mei Yuen not showing up so we left a place for her =)
Such a good idea, huh?
I'm sure she will like it
Hehe..

No comments: