Saturday, August 27, 2011

My lappy in trouble Y.Y



I used "her" for a couple of years since Dec 2006
bought it from PC fair
It is very tough
It accompany me when i was happy & upset
It never leave me
It becomes my routine to on it everyday
It go through with me every single night
Now, It keep on restart & show me blue screen.. =(
I am shock & sad
My dear & me send my lappy to Lowyat
& I leave my lappy at there
after 1+ hour, the mechanic require me to leave 1 more day at there
He said I need pay Rm200 to fix it
I dont want so I just get back my lappy from him & pay him Rm50
My lappy still the same although I can on it but I cant do anything
Truly disappointed with the service!!!!
Finally my friend Kelvink decided to help me
^^ I get back my lappy after 2 days with perfect condition
& he helped me to install Window 7
I never thought that my lappy can run Window 7
Amazing~~~
Thank eu.....

No comments: