Thursday, June 16, 2011

The first week in the school

I guess I still in holiday mood
Dont wish to get up from my bed
I bring my blur mood to school
Some of my students already "wake up" from their holiday mood
It's glad & I feel so sorry to them
Cause I am so Blur..

Feel sleepy all the time
Aihz.........
我可以做到更好

这个星期我发现了一位可爱的学生
(在我的班上很久了)
他很乖的,不会乱说话
要说话,都有用脑想过
一副老板的样子
哈哈~
I like him =)
He likes to talk to me
Tell me about his daddy & mummy
Oww...He is cute
I like the expression when he is talking
He is kind too
That day, he told me that he got collection
for the MC D Coke Glass
He got 5 & all are given by his mummy
His mummy is the MC D manager
I said I wan the purple color
My sister request blue color
The next day,
He wrapped it & bring to school
He choose the charcoal color for me
& pink for my sister
At the first, we dont want to accept it
Cox we just kidding with him
His sincere touch me
Really~
In the end,
we accept it
I felt so warm
Thank u ~~




No comments: