Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wilson Hoh with 6 consultants





I guess I m not recover from sick yet
But, as a professional consultant for my client - Ah Choy
I need to sacrifice abit =P
Last sat , 4 person from Temerloh including our driver started travel from Temerloh to KL
First in our mind was meet up with friends but unfortunately most of our friends not free to meet us up..
Thus, They ate their dinner at around Sunway, I dont eat cox I was full already.
After dinner, We directly go back cox Yu Wang was not comfortable with the environment, guess she was sick too..

The next morning, Ah Choy go Pudu find his favorite "Water Grass"- This is his new toy
Others go to church attend the service.
Mid-Valley was our first station & last station
Few friends met us there, Such as Ah Da & his GF, my dear.
6 of us became consultant, we gave alot of advice for Ah Choy based on his attire

Ah Choy became the winner XP
After that, all of our friends decided to dinner at 88 Restaurant
So glad we can eat seafood together
We met Emily Bao, Ai Zi, Gary, Edmund Ee, Janice & so on
My dear didn't join us cox he not feeling well,pity him =(
After dinner, we directly go back to Temerloh

No comments: