Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pastor Nicky Big Day



Hooray..we compile our FYP tonight
After edit it, we will print it tomolo with hard cover
We worked for almost 1 year for this project
I found out quite hard to do the reference part
those comma, full stop make me dizzy...zzz
APA style referencing is what i have learned from this project

On Thursday night, I attended care-cell at PCC church
We celebrated Pastor Nicky birthday & I really enjoyed the game
I laughed out loud and didn't keep my image at all..
Actually laugh is the way to release stress
We bought GPS for Pastor as his birthday gift
He so happy =)

After our care-cell, we went 138 corner yum cha
I've ordered Roti Durian


Yummy, It is so special because I can't get from other Mamak
And the most funny part was the shape looks like Ninja's weapon =)
I will try Nasi Goreng Kampung next time
My dear- Wendy Loo ordered it and it is so tempted me..
I have to control myself for not eat too much for my supper
A lot of my friends told me I getting fatter..
Sobs....T.T I should stop eat too much

3 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

Dear,
we share the nasi goreng kampung next time....
then wont be so fat...haha...

Vivian's Princess Diary said...

lolx...I afraid that u not enough to eat..

w3ndY 温迪 said...

i also have to stop eating too much ady....haha....