Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It is complicated

Complicated relationship
but I don't wanna involve into it
I feel sad deeply
What circumstances I standing at?
I just can't accept it
I do know the feeling

***********************************************
Last week went Genting with my classmates
Kinda tired but excited
We went to outdoor Theme park
From morning until evening
This caused my face get sun burn
I just can't believe that I can get sun burn at Genting
It is painful & I not feeling well before I went there
I had been sick for few days
headache, diarrhea, gastric...
I am so lucky because I still can go KL alone

I stayed 2 days in KL
The first day is Ms.Lew Sook Yee's convo
I was thinking when is my turn??
But soon I can get my degree and get out of this place
At the first night, Yee, Ai and me watched "SALT"
This movie is totally out of my expectation
There is no ending and kinda exaggerate
Yee felt disappointed with this movie

The next day I went Sunway to meet my best friend --Rain
She still look so pretty even though she just give birth
I just chit chat for a while and her husband sent me to Kelana Jaya
My plan is to go back by that day because i was not happy in KL
I went to KL Sentral and surprisingly there are no ticket to go back Kampar
I was so down and felt helpless
Keep on call my dear and my housemates to help me
Eventually, my dear decided last minute come KL to fetch me back
It is so touch~~
My dear so worried about me and he definitely know I not happy there
Yu Ai come back from Klang with her friend and fetch me from Kelana Jaya to One U
I get myself few Bio-Essence products before go back
Spent Rm200+ and get some free gift from the sales girl
Satisfied but my money for next sem almost finished

I bought Bio-Cell Repair Rejuvenating Serum, Sleeping mask ( new product),Face lifting cream ( Top sales product) and cleansing milk.
The free gift I get is BB cream, masks, Tanaka White double essence and the small pack of cleansing foam.



This is all I wanted to share =) cheers~~

No comments: